• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BUNNY RUN - SAT 23/9 - WALSALL/BIRMINGHAM TO SURREY

For us this weekend would be best, because we could come north a bit. Next weekend the car is needed to move my boyfriend's daughter from Dorset to Bristol. :roll:

And then he has to help his mother move, too. Luckily our company has some big enough lorries... :lol:

Hi

I'll be travelling from Lancashire to Warwickshire on or around 13th October if that's any use should this weekend not work out for you.

Gemma

Sorry I can't make it any earlier as I have all the buns to sort out out first :(. If you can still do it, let me know and I will pm you loopylops address to meet me there.

We might be able to meet up with Chloaster south of Birmingham on Saturday, if no one else is available. Which means, Chloaster will get a homemade marble cake. Hope you're not on a diet!! :lol:

Back