• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Nicknames-Part two!

hazel..... hazey buns, crazybuns
parsley buttons.....butty, mr buttys,buttons, scallywag
and harriett who died 2 days ago:cry::cry:...harry, monkeypants:lol:the monk

Ohhh poor Harriett RIP.........but the monk:? any particular reason?

parsely buttons is a great name!:)

Milly has quite a few! Mill, Mills, Milly-moo, Milly-mops, Pookie, Monster or Milly Monster, Podge (in a nice way!), Babba, Sweetie.... Poor thing must be very confused! :)

The OH called her it first because he said he couldn't pronounce her name. He can, he was taking the mick out of my accent :lol: She does have very expressive ears though :love:

Oh bless:love: Basil AKA Buzzy today, has ears that sometimes resemble a helicopter:lol:

Smudge- Mudge
Poppet- Pops, Popsy Mops, Miss mops, Tubby, Ball, Popple
Barney- Barney boo, BooBoo, Barnacle
Jazmine- Jaz, Jazpops, Jaz-mag :oops:

Buttercup - Butter, Butters, Butterballs (he hates it if I call him that in front of the vet :oops:)

Dandelion - Dan, Danders, Dan the Man

Clover - Clo, Clo-Belle, Clo Belle Bunny, Sweet Clover Belle (Yes, he's a boy :oops:)

Blackberry - Blackie, Blackers, Black Jack, Buggerlugs

As a group they get called Fuzz Buggly Bun Buns

Smudge- Mudge
Poppet- Pops, Popsy Mops, Miss mops, Tubby, Ball, Popple
Barney- Barney boo, BooBoo, Barnacle
Jazmine- Jaz, Jazpops, Jaz-mag :oops:

Cutie names:), I :love: Tubby & Barnacle. Tubby reminds me that I nicknamed my second son 'my little chubby chops'. He's 30 now and very athletic so don't think he'd appreciate that one:lol:

Buttercup - Butter, Butters, Butterballs (he hates it if I call him that in front of the vet :oops:)

Dandelion - Dan, Danders, Dan the Man

Clover - Clo, Clo-Belle, Clo Belle Bunny, Sweet Clover Belle (Yes, he's a boy :oops:)

Blackberry - Blackie, Blackers, Black Jack, Buggerlugs

As a group they get called Fuzz Buggly Bun Buns

Oooh I'm hard pushed to pick from that lot they're all fab, BUT I really:love: Butterballs (would love to see the vets face too:lol:)

I love the fact that Clover is a BOY, we weren't sure in the beginning that Basil was a boy.....so :oops: but he is........I think:lol:

Buggerlugs:lol:

Murphy-- Mr Murphy, Murphes, sweets.
Tilly--- Silly Tilly, Fuffy Bum
Peter---- Petey weets, grumpy bum
plus others I can't recall:)

Benson - Ben, Benny, Benbo, Mummys big fella:oops: Bing bong.

Lola - Lolly, Loopy Lou, Lolsie, Baby girl.

Ooooohhhh I love them!!! :love:

Back