• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding cottages now finished!

Do you mean under the house? That's covered on the side of the run so I don't have to worry about that.

Yes - the bit at slab level where the run joins the house. But if you've blocked it off then problem solved! It's certainly the type of accommodation I'd be looking for! Looks really nice - well done.

I suppose boarders are a bit more awkward as they are more likely to mark territory as they are somewhere new!

It's really lovely looking, I particularly like how you've done the windows so they are mesh behind and open for ventilation.

I suppose boarders are a bit more awkward as they are more likely to mark territory as they are somewhere new!

It's really lovely looking, I particularly like how you've done the windows so they are mesh behind and open for ventilation.

Thanks for the compliments.

I've got a thermometer in each house just in case it gets too hot then I'll amend the other windows for ventilation as well

When my buns were getting older and not so interested in getting to the litter trays, I had puppy pads on the floor, with deep hay over. Really easy to clean.

Forget rabbits and guinea pigs - I'd live in there!! :lol:

I agree with Tasmin, lino works out a lot cheaper and saves a fair bit of mess too!

Forget rabbits and guinea pigs - I'd live in there!! :lol:

I agree with Tasmin, lino works out a lot cheaper and saves a fair bit of mess too!

Yes I agree, I shall move in with my camp bed :lol:

I didn't see the lino comment - second that one. I have lino over the floor of all my boarding premises!

Probably a bit late now but for boarders I line the accommodation with newspaper for guests which aren't litter trained, although many buns tend to litter train themselves whilst they are here much to the delight of their owners!!

Thanks guys. It's lovely to have all your approval as I know you ar more bunny experts than me

I am considering sleeping in with them at the moment as its so hot in our house. These cottages stay nice and cool

Bunny cottages are empty at the moment until August! :cry: can't wait for some more guests!!!

Those are fabulous! I wish you were closer, I could do with a good bunny boarders near me. I, personally, wouldn't want my buns on shavings though so if there was an option to have hay instead it would be brilliant. :D

Back