• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny baths

Well if they are going to be stubborn and they are otherwise keeping themselves clean I think I'd leave them to it. Some breeds just have more fluff to deal with than other :lol:

Fair enough! I won't worry about dirty feet any more!!! Thanks! :D

I've read on here that some people had problems with excel causing mucky bums? I feed excel & never had a problem (except for with one EC-bun). Also is the veg you are feeding something you always feed? Any changes you make need to be done slowly. I remember the first time I fed cabbage:shock::oops::oops:

I've read on here that some people had problems with excel causing mucky bums? I feed excel & never had a problem (except for with one EC-bun). Also is the veg you are feeding something you always feed? Any changes you make need to be done slowly. I remember the first time I fed cabbage:shock::oops::oops:

well neela is really fussy tbh, she wont eat much, she has her faves like broccoli so i basically only feed her on that but as i said probs my brother but ive no idea what he fed her, all her petshop treats were gone and i only give her one a week anyway as its not good for her and it was a whole packet :? he said he fed her some sort of veg too but he cant remember the name?? her poos back to normal thank god so no lasting damage done :D

Trigger is fine with baths, I genuinely believe if i was to put him in a swimming pool he would have a swim [/cornyjoke]

Taegen isnt too bad and when i filled the bath up to back-swimming level she willingly rolled over and was quite happy to float. (i had my hand at the back of her neck though <3)

Garry does not like it one bit </3 He will scratch and jump and splash and whatever he feels is in his power to get out of the bath, luckily he's not a biter :p.

(On the diet side of things, i personally find veg to be enough as a treat, i only give my buns veg about 3-4 times a week as they get a runny bum [Garry has only just been switched to the limited veg as it wasnt in my power to decide what to feed him; He permanently had a runny bum, poor wittle bun];; Back to the point; I only give treats at special occations Birthdays; easter; chirstmas; Being-moved-into-the-shed [because trigger loves his run, day and night :3 )

:love::love:

Trigger is fine with baths, I genuinely believe if i was to put him in a swimming pool he would have a swim [/cornyjoke]

Taegen isnt too bad and when i filled the bath up to back-swimming level she willingly rolled over and was quite happy to float. (i had my hand at the back of her neck though <3)

Garry does not like it one bit </3 He will scratch and jump and splash and whatever he feels is in his power to get out of the bath, luckily he's not a biter :p.

(On the diet side of things, i personally find veg to be enough as a treat, i only give my buns veg about 3-4 times a week as they get a runny bum [Garry has only just been switched to the limited veg as it wasnt in my power to decide what to feed him; He permanently had a runny bum, poor wittle bun];; Back to the point; I only give treats at special occations Birthdays; easter; chirstmas; Being-moved-into-the-shed [because trigger loves his run, day and night :3 )

:love::love:

i think neela is the same tbh but with sugary foods which i dont give her alot of anyway , she is fine with (most) veg :) ive seen videos of rabbits happily swimming in pools, really cute and in my opinion i dont think it does them harm as when humans wash their hair it strips away natural oils too , same with dogs saying that i wouldnt bathe neela all the time only when needed but only because of stress levels.

Back