• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies looking for homes/Fife area /new pics

hunnybun

Mama Doe
Hi, I have a few rescue Buns looking for new homes :D

Daisy & Rose are a bonded female pair of lionheads around two years old.

Honey is a adorable dwarf lop again around two years old. (honey is away for a week on a trial bonding! )

Bugz is a tan x-dutch about a year and a half old, he is very friendly.

Bob is his son, he is six months old x dutch( agouti colour)

Brindle & Butterfly are about 8 months old x-bunnies they have not been handled much so need lots of extra attention.

I used to foster for Perth Little critterz :D but I now take in all the bunnies for little critterz and the founder of Perth little Critterz is now concentrating on "Little Critterz" ! like rats, gerbils and hamsters. Please contact me if you can help by giving one or two!! of these lovely rabbits a home.
The photograph is of Bobbin.

Xmas2005049.jpg

Kareen Mitchelson.

kmitchelson@hotmail.com

Oh my goodness, if those lottery numbers were to come up I can assure you they would ALL be winging their way south!!!!! :(

Maybe we should all pool our money, sell up and buy a big plot of land and open a sanctuary :D :D I will ring the estate agents in the morning shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell mark i reackon i can flog the car too :wink: :wink:

Good luck with finding them homes, sadly we have our quota :(

That's a lovely plan, a huge rabbit sanctuary :D

I have 7 of my own bunnies and 7 rescues at the moment!! :wink:

hunnybun said:
That's a lovely plan, a huge rabbit sanctuary :D

I have 7 of my own bunnies and 7 rescues at the moment!! :wink:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm that could be our main problem, all of our own rabbits would out number those looking for homes :? :lol:

Please Note: If you want to post rabbits for rehoming, do so in the 'Rabbits In Need' forum. If you don't have permission to post in their that means the advert needs to be checked by us first. Full details/instructions are in the thread at the top of the section.

I'll move this topic in there but please follow the guidelines for any future posts.

Tamsin said:
Please Note: If you want to post rabbits for rehoming, do so in the 'Rabbits In Need' forum. If you don't have permission to post in their that means the advert needs to be checked by us first. Full details/instructions are in the thread at the top of the section.

I'll move this topic in there but please follow the guidelines for any future posts.

Sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

hunnybun said:
Tamsin said:

Sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't worry everyone's done it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have another lionhead rabbit into the rescue and today I rescued a baby rabbit that had been found in a field! it is very very thin, needs fluids and has a several minor injuries, so that may be up for re homing too once she recovers. If you would like photos of any of the rabbits that are in my care, please email me :)

kmitchelson@hotmail.com

Here is Chloe a gorgeous Lionhead. She is very friendly and would make an ideal indoor or outdoor rabbit, She is around 4 years old

Jan2006027.jpg

Had a call today about a 1yr old cross netherland dwarf/lionhead! :lol: he is grey and is neutered, but is needing a new home, if anyone can help please contact me asap. Thanks

ps...forgot to say that he is a house rabbit. :wink:

Re: Bunnies looking for homes/Fife area

hunnybun said:
Hi, I have a few rescue Buns looking for new homes :D

Daisy & Rose are a bonded female pair of lionheads around two years old.

Honey is a adorable dwarf lop again around two years old. (honey is away for a week on a trial bonding! )

Bugz is a tan x-dutch about a year and a half old, he is very friendly.

Bob is his son, he is six months old x dutch( agouti colour)

Brindle & Butterfly are about 8 months old x-bunnies they have not been handled much so need lots of extra attention.

I used to foster for Perth Little critterz :D but I now take in all the bunnies for little critterz and the founder of Perth little Critterz is now concentrating on "Little Critterz" ! like rats, gerbils and hamsters. Please contact me if you can help by giving one or two!! of these lovely rabbits a home.
The photograph is of Bobbin.

Xmas2005049.jpg

Kareen Mitchelson.

kmitchelson@hotmail.com

Honey is back in the rescue again! unsuccessful bonding, so she is up for grabs if anyone would like a gorgeous honey coloured medium lop :D

I have 7 rabbits waiting to come into the rescue! they are living in a lock up at the moment with no windows!!! I hope to go and get them tomorrow, I therefore urgently need homes for some of my bunnies, Please take a look at my website to see rabbits that are looking for new homes :D

I find the website a bit hard to use :oops: Can't see who is for adoption or what's just 'gallery' pictures - and they won't click off either - can you post piccies on here? Hope you find some homes soon - piccies are your best helper :)

Hi,
All the bunnies on the gallery are the ones looking for new homes.

To click of an enlarged piccie then click just outside of the picture and it will go back to the thumbnail view :D

elve said:
I find the website a bit hard to use :oops: Can't see who is for adoption or what's just 'gallery' pictures - and they won't click off either - can you post piccies on here? Hope you find some homes soon - piccies are your best helper :)

All the rabbits in the gallery are for rehoming, except Vinnie who is there just because he was my first rescue rabbit and the best friends photo of the two buns hugging are my own rabbits, all are named so you can read the rabbits description then look at their photo. Click a photo to see a larger image :D simple :lol: click on the square in the top right hand corner to close the image

Potsing here and setting up the website has worked really well :D I have had an enquiry from Orkney! and have two prospective new bunny owners coming this weekend :D :D

Two new bunnies into the rescue yesterday,

Elsa and Eddy :D :lol:

recuerabbits013.jpg
this is Elsa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

recuerabbits023.jpg
this is Eddy

Back