• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies & Beds???? Love to hear your experiences xx

My 2 prefer to sit on top of an upturned plastic box with a piece of carpet on top! :roll: Nothing fancy for my 2! :lol:

Yes I loved the idea of buns sleeping cosily in a bed, but it never happened ... until recently :D

I gave them a plastic dog bed lined with vet bed, and the trick was that I placed it in the hall where they love to sit as a good watching vantage point for all rooms. I thought it might make them cosy and keep them out of draughts, and amazingly they love it!

I then put another one in the front room and they loved that too! They do look cute! Wish I could upload photos but I gather you need an account like flickr or photobucket (which I don't have) so you'll just have to imagine how cute they look :love:

Yes I loved the idea of buns sleeping cosily in a bed, but it never happened ... until recently :D

I gave them a plastic dog bed lined with vet bed, and the trick was that I placed it in the hall where they love to sit as a good watching vantage point for all rooms. I thought it might make them cosy and keep them out of draughts, and amazingly they love it!

I then put another one in the front room and they loved that too! They do look cute! Wish I could upload photos but I gather you need an account like flickr or photobucket (which I don't have) so you'll just have to imagine how cute they look :love:

try tinypic, you don't need an account to have images hosted there.:)

Estelle and Frankie have an old settee in the conservatory to sleep on. It has five layers of towels just in case of accidents, one old cushion and three cuddly soft toys.

They do sleep on it quite alot, but prefer to squish into the smallest of the litter trays....together. Aaaaah.:love:

Estelle and Frankie have an old settee in the conservatory to sleep on. It has five layers of towels just in case of accidents, one old cushion and three cuddly soft toys.

They do sleep on it quite alot, but prefer to squish into the smallest of the litter trays....together. Aaaaah.:love:

Mrs Bunnykins, your two white rabbits DO look rather gorgeous :)

5cey9z.jpg

Max and charlotte like to move their bed (a cut up duvet and fleece blanket) out of the way and sleep around it most of the time :roll:

112_9808.jpg

But sometimes they love their soft bed :love:

112_9716-1.jpg

Timmy and Mimi love their bed (same as Max and Charlottes but its in a draw under my bed) They ALWAYS sleep in it :love:

112_9816-1.jpg

Max and charlotte like to move their bed (a cut up duvet and fleece blanket) out of the way and sleep around it most of the time :roll:

112_9808.jpg

But sometimes they love their soft bed :love:

112_9716-1.jpg

Timmy and Mimi love their bed (same as Max and Charlottes but its in a draw under my bed) They ALWAYS sleep in it :love:

112_9816-1.jpg

Aaaaaah, lovely photos of lovely bunnies!!:love:

Back