• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnehs !

Dont tempt me :lol: xxxx
shes absolutley stunning, she dosent look real she looks like a toy so pretty. xx

hehe I just fell in love when I saw her :love:, & everyone else seems too aswell hehe :love:

very nearly never got her :shock:, she was hiding behind mum & never saw her at first, but when I did .. I was like .. ohhh HAS to be her :love:

hehe I just fell in love when I saw her :love:, & everyone else seems too aswell hehe :love:

very nearly never got her :shock:, she was hiding behind mum & never saw her at first, but when I did .. I was like .. ohhh HAS to be her :love:

She really is so beautiful, i love your other white bun too. xxx

Awww really? is that her breed or something? xx

I think its just cause of the red eyes, she can only see like bright lights & stuff, but I think its got a bit worse saw her scanning a few times, but she gets on fine, I just have to sometimes feed her separate as the other stand all over her, then she gets nippy cause she can't see them & last time she ended up getting her lip bitten so I don't risk it anymore :(

I think its just cause of the red eyes, she can only see like bright lights & stuff, but I think its got a bit worse saw her scanning a few times, but she gets on fine, I just have to sometimes feed her separate as the other stand all over her, then she gets nippy cause she can't see them & last time she ended up getting her lip bitten so I don't risk it anymore :(

Awww bless her shes beautiful, are they all bonded and together? xx

Awww bless her shes beautiful, are they all bonded and together? xx

Rose, Spike, Sonny & Anya are together

Smokey, Angel & Buffy are together

Magic & Storm are together

& Xander is own his own .. but once his hormones have settles (he got neutered nearly 3 weeks ago) I will be bonding him to one of the groups .. or if I am brave try & bond him with 2 groups or everyone together :shock::shock:, depends how brave i am :oops:

Back