• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: bubble and squeak ..2 lovely piggie boys

I have finally managed to get through the snow to collect these two boys. They are lovely and have settled in just fine. They are quite small guinea pigs but seem very healthy, they are eating for England :lol:
Hope someone falls in love with them soon!!

Give them a squeeze from me :D

They are settling in just lovely- were wheeking for their dinner tonight. They talk a lot to each other, I like chatty guinea pigs:)

They are settling in just lovely- were wheeking for their dinner tonight. They talk a lot to each other, I like chatty guinea pigs:)

Can we have a cuddle when we come to collect Ted and Rosie on Sunday please please, pretty please? :love: I miss piggie noises :( (this is louise, not martyn)

Sorry I missed this post! They would have loved a cuddle but I think you were just too excited about seeing Rosie and Ted again!
They have settled in lovely, are very vocal and like running around in circles when they think I am not looking! Are still nervy but are getting used to being cuddled. Are very beautiful pigs....:love:

Back