• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breeders of Lionheads

Adele said:
Veronica said:
:shock:

I shall cover poor Pru's ears with all this 'furbie' talk.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaaaawwwwww, we are not saying your lovely Prudence is a furby :oops: :oops: :oops: ..much :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have set me off an a furby hunt, hope you realise what you have started :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best wishes :D

oh yes we are and it woulnt be the first time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: but if someone can find a fluffy like that , I could have my arm twisted Eve :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have lost seven rabbits mostly of old age since January, and we have made up a group of Lionheads, but have space for one more to enjoy a large Gazebo :)
There is no hurry, we will wait however long it takes to find a fluffy furby one :shock: :lol: :lol:
i just love grooming long haired bunnies :wink: :D :D :D

dont tempted me to pass on snowey lol im finding her hard work right now with groming ect but becuse shes so thin and not eating i wouldent pass her on as yet

B000BYZOJW.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sparklefairy said:
B000BYZOJW.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG that furby is not a patch on Princess Prudence :? :roll: :roll: give me a real Furby anyday :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mind you, that kind of furby does not need feeding or cleaning out, so it could have its benefits but apart from that, it doesnt have a lot going for it does it :!: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
sparklefairy said:
B000BYZOJW.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG that furby is not a patch on Princess Prudence :? :roll: :roll: give me a real Furby anyday :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mind you, that kind of furby does not need feeding or cleaning out, so it could have its benefits but apart from that, it doesnt have a lot going for it does it :!: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

think you will find adele you do have to feed it and do other things cant rember now, buti seem to remeber it being the mst annoying toy out or was that a tamagotche'?(sp?)

:lol: the original furbies got really sick and started sneezing if you didn't feed them, then passed their cold to other furbies :shock: they didn't have an off switch either so you had to wait for them to go to sleep :? the new version of them can understand you! :shock: you can TELL them to go to sleep and they do! :shock: :lol:
now, .... how is it I know so much about furbies :oops: :oops: :oops: no, I don't really have about 5 of them talking all at once on my answer phone! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
Prudence is a LOT cuter than a furby :wink:

sparklefairy said:
:lol: the original furbies got really sick and started sneezing if you didn't feed them, then passed their cold to other furbies :shock: they didn't have an off switch either so you had to wait for them to go to sleep :? the new version of them can understand you! :shock: you can TELL them to go to sleep and they do! :shock: :lol:
now, .... how is it I know so much about furbies :oops: :oops: :oops: no, I don't really have about 5 of them talking all at once on my answer phone! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
Prudence is a LOT cuter than a furby :wink:

i remeber my neice crying because she was soooooooo tired the ******* thing kept waking her up in the wee hours she was only about 5 :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Guys

My sisters rabbit is being kept by herself for 2 weeks to be sure, however we don't think that what Snickers died off will be passed on to Twixie because it seemed like a stroke and it was as though he couldn't co-ordinate himself.

Thanks

Sara xxx

Back