• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breeder releasing 'stock' UD

What an evil person, such a shame that he does not get punished for what he is.doing.

Hope you mamage to catch the others :thumb:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and the bunnies.

That is awful! I know you have mentioned in the past about someone near to us releasing buns, poor things! If you need a hand to try and catch them give me a shout. I can't help with housing I'm affraid as Ive not got room but if I can help in any other way I will.

That is awful! I know you have mentioned in the past about someone near to us releasing buns, poor things! If you need a hand to try and catch them give me a shout. I can't help with housing I'm affraid as Ive not got room but if I can help in any other way I will.

Thanks hun, we found one dead this morning, so ihave buried him/her.
not seen any others around but i can see the feild out back so i keep an eye out.
xxx

Poor little bunny :cry: Rest in peace little rabbit.

Hope.you can recue the others.

The one you have got looks absolutely stunning, just gorgeous :love: .

have you alerted RSPCA - they may be able to help try and catch. .

or you could try leaving food out inside a large cntainer/box (se below) with hay etc - add some bunny droppings from the buck you have in case they recognise it. Put the container where you can see it.

RSPCA may have a humane trap you could use (these are LARGE things like dog crates that the animal goes into for food.

how sad:cry: was it injured? lets hope there aren't any others
it had deffinate wounds :cry:
have you alerted RSPCA - they may be able to help try and catch. .

or you could try leaving food out inside a large cntainer/box (se below) with hay etc - add some bunny droppings from the buck you have in case they recognise it. Put the container where you can see it.

RSPCA may have a humane trap you could use (these are LARGE things like dog crates that the animal goes into for food.

ill ask about the traps (as i look a bit of a plank with a laundry basket and a blanket):roll::lol:

xx

I know this might sound sick, but did you take a picture of the dead rabbit? It's proof for prosecuting the person releasing them. :(

I know this might sound sick, but did you take a picture of the dead rabbit? It's proof for prosecuting the person releasing them. :(

Ill try keep detail to a minimum hun with us all loving bunnies, but it was the last thing that crossed my mind the only way i recognised it was a bunny was its tail :cry:

Back