• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brace yourselves!!!!!!

Smashing pictures and what an idylic childhood your son is having, outdoors in nature and surrounded by animals :thumb:.

Hi, you also haven't met me before :wave:

I was going to post something similar to this. Lovely pics and such a very gorgeous "outdoor" boy :love:

Archie and his animals! :love::love:

He looks so gentle with them. What a credit to you!

Though I do love the photo of him threatening your partner with a chainsaw... :lol:

You look like a lovely family. Your boy is growing up surrounded with love and with animals at every turn. Its a charmed life, he'll remember it forever. I'm happy for you. He looks like you, doesn't he? So much!

Thank you lovely! I think so :) we're living in a 33 acre wood now!

Awww thank you guys!!!!! So nice to see all my old friends are still here and some lovely new ones!!! I have always worked hard to give Archie the childhood I wanted him to have but can't take credit for everything, he is naturally just a kind lovely boy, I'm very lucky xxx

They are beautiful photos, thank you for sharing them. What a wonderful childhood Archie is having. I am so pleased for you and Archie xx

I'm 'new' too :) Nice to 'meet' you :D You have a great family and take fantastic pictures :D I really like the donkey-swan queue! Bet that donkey's miffed :lol:

Gorgeous photos! Love to see kids playing with ponies <3

He's grown into such a handsome little man!

Back