• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo's pillow of the day

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Joey's feet :lol:

IMG_2957_zps5zsunho9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

last week she lay on her back with both feet held up / supported in Mouse's dewlap:shock:. It didn't look too comfy for Mouse. Wish I'd had my camera handy

last week she lay on her back with both feet held up / supported in Mouse's dewlap:shock:. It didn't look too comfy for Mouse. Wish I'd had my camera handy

Yeah that I would have loved to see. Sometimes you do wonder why they lay in those funny ways that sure can't be comfortable at all lol

Haha yeah and they probably know how cute it looks too lol

Yeah, I often wonder whether our rabbits really *do* know how cute they look. If they don't know they look cute, they certainly know the manoeuvres to make us do their bidding :roll:

Last edited:
Yeah, I often wonder whether our rabbits really *do* know how cute they look. If they don't know they look cute, they certainly know the manoeuvres to make us do their bidding :roll:

Well we know they are smart. So why wouldn't they know or like you said they know how to make us do their bidding either way. I could watch them all day long and never get bored so whether or not they know they are certainly cute either way :)

Back