• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Boo - female lop rabbit - Surrey

Omi & MM, so funny you should say that, I just showed her to OH (prior to scrolling down & seeing your replies) & as her history & age is similar we mused over the idea but it can't be done - i cant inflict our Boo on another bunny. Boo has a real doppleganger who was in petsathome adoption locally, even the same nose stripe. He was called Ziggy.

boo, boo, joey, ziggy & mouse :) Mouse & Joe don't deserve it but I reckon Boo, Boo & Ziggy would be equally matched - it'd certainly make an interesting bonding attempt

Please somebody, give Boo a home! if she is anything like Boo she will be adorable

Omi & MM, so funny you should say that, I just showed her to OH (prior to scrolling down & seeing your replies) & as her history & age is similar we mused over the idea but it can't be done - i cant inflict our Boo on another bunny. Boo has a real doppleganger who was in petsathome adoption locally, even the same nose stripe. He was called Ziggy.

boo, boo, joey, ziggy & mouse :) Mouse & Joe don't deserve it but I reckon Boo, Boo & Ziggy would be equally matched - it'd certainly make an interesting bonding attempt

Please somebody, give Boo a home! if she is anything like Boo she will be adorable

Yeah, guess if you did get her, it could be Boo Hoo :cry:

:lol::lol::lol:

Back