• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Vibes Please :) UD: They're home :D + Pics

I'm going to visit them today :D

UD: I brought them home! They're exploring their new home. Buckley's still a little wary of Prudence; she's definitely the boss which is what we were kind of hoping for. She caught his lip with her teeth when she did a bit of fur pulling on Thursday but it's not bothering him at all. There's a lot of following each other around, nose touching, and each tentatively asking for grooming, neither is relenting just yet lol. Buckley seems very happy to be back home. He's a lot less jumpy now!

Last edited:

Momma, there's a girl in my room!!!

Sorry it's blurry! My phone sucks! They're sharing a drink here :)

One of Prudence on her own, washing :)

Last edited:
aw, they look adorable together :love::love::love:

Let's all hope that together is how they stay! They've had 1 little scuffle and one bigger scuffle since being home. But both have napped and seem less aggressive. I think Buckley was trying to upset the hierarchy a bit by attempting dominance, which Pru was having none of!

Last edited:
Back