• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding space for group of 7

blackspots

Warren Scout
Bonding is due to commence today for my 7 buns :shock:
What size space would you recommend? I have read previous posts but as I am doing a large bond thought maybe I needed to use a slightly larger space than if bonding 2 or 3 buns. I have a large piece of neutral lino for the floor, and will be neutralising my run panels before setting them up indoors. I can set them up to any size.

I did mine in the bath :) Haha! Then took them out and popped them on the bathroom floor with bits cornered off. It was probably 3 foot by 4 foot. I'm not sure if this is totally right but I gave them enough room so that they had to be close-ish to another but enough room to let one run away if it was getting upset :D

I did mine in the bath :) Haha! Then took them out and popped them on the bathroom floor with bits cornered off. It was probably 3 foot by 4 foot. I'm not sure if this is totally right but I gave them enough room so that they had to be close-ish to another but enough room to let one run away if it was getting upset :D

Hi Zahirre :wave:
Thankyou for the advice. I'm going to set the pen up in the guest room so I can sleep in there. Very nervous because I desperately want it to work so they can all move into the playhouse.

Back