• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding...eek!

:wave: Nope the buns haven't been holding me hostage, they are having to stay at my mums for a few days as I have to go away to work :( so i spent the day there yesterday giving her strict instructions on the do's and don't's of bonding :lol:

Good news is Dinky and Sweetpea are getting on really well, grooming on both parts :) Gus and Dinky seem to tolerate each other. Poppy seems scared of Dinky, which is really surprising as she is usually the boss!

I also seem to have acquired a bunny in need of rescuing who is staying with my mum at the moment, so had to buy and build a hutch...more on that later :roll:

Good news is Dinky and Sweetpea are getting on really well, grooming on both parts :) Gus and Dinky seem to tolerate each other. Poppy seems scared of Dinky, which is really surprising as she is usually the boss!

:roll:

Erm..which parts are those?! :shock::oops::oops:

Back