• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 6??

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Im scared!!

Charlie and Cherry don't seem to want to bond, or al least Cherry doesn't. I was hoping to bond into a 6 to go into the new shed.

Would I be best off just bonding them into a 6 without them being couples, so it would be a 3, 2 and a one

Help!!

I think if I was you Louise, I would try them as one big bond - not as individual couples. I wait until all girlies were speyed & then try it on neutral territory. If that works, then I'd move them all into the shed together & not let any bun in it until they all go in together.

Good luck - will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Cherry was spayed 4 weeks ago, so there is just Bluebelle!

Cherry is still going after Charlie's bits which worries me. Which is why I was thinking of an en mass bond, then they all have a fighting chance!!

From what I can see with Bluebelle & Frank - they are both very, very placid & laid back - neither of them have been stressed out when Noah went to see them :)

Maybe Cherry just needs a little more time for her homones to die down & by bonding into one group, she might not be too focused on Charlie's bits :shock:

I have to be honest I have not tried this weekend (this is week 4 post spay for Cherry), so I might just bond everyone together next Saturday, meeep!!!!

Gosh a 6!!! here's me stressing over a trio!!! maybe leave it a week or 2 yet to ensure Cherrys no longer hormonal. It will be 5 weeks tomorrow since Ozzies op and I will leave it until at least 6 weeks but then I am a coward when it comes to bonding my own buns :oops::oops: best of luck hun.

Hello Lottielouise :wave:

When are Bluebelle and Frank coming to you? Is it next weekend? I have just read their little blog, its great!! I will keep checking it for their updates!!!

Good luck with the bonding!

helen

Back