• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 4 rabbits UD A Spring fever?

Sorry keep forgetting to update but everything is still the same. Their getting along fine with a few nips from Grace still but I dont care anymore, the others just get out of her way and stay with each other letting Grace be a grumpy girl on the other side :roll::lol: They now have about 3 quarters of the shed and hopefully by next midweek ish they should have the whole shed :D

Sorry keep forgetting to update but everything is still the same. Their getting along fine with a few nips from Grace still but I dont care anymore, the others just get out of her way and stay with each other letting Grace be a grumpy girl on the other side :roll::lol: They now have about 3 quarters of the shed and hopefully by next midweek ish they should have the whole shed :D

Yey! So happy for you :D xx

Hey guys so I thought I'd update this and even though I thought Grace would never stop nipping she has! She never does it anymore so I feel great and Im so happy :love: They've got the whole shed, stay bonded when I took them to the vets, I think they're a pretty secure little family now :love::love::love::love:

Hey guys so I thought I'd update this and even though I thought Grace would never stop nipping she has! She never does it anymore so I feel great and Im so happy :love: They've got the whole shed, stay bonded when I took them to the vets, I think they're a pretty secure little family now :love::love::love::love:

Woop !
Hope it stays that way :wave:

Let them all free range today, no problems, nothing at all. They're pretty rock solidly bonded now! I'm going to let them on the grass tomorrow as they done so well :love:

Theres was lots of fur today and I've sat for a while watching and theres been lots of chasing and humping. The main culprits are Ted and Rosie, Grace and Elliot are bothered about it and just keep running away. Poor elliot kept being picked on, poor boy :( I hope its just spring fever because I know Teds very bossy, hes humped poor rosie in the bath for ages. Or maybe Rosies trying to change the hierachy? Not sure really but I hope it goes away :(

I would check them all over for bites and wounds. If they don't have any then I would carry on and hope they calm down. If there are any wounds then I would separate.

I've bonded my 4 but its still early days. There is no fighting but Beatrix still does chase Annie sometimes and I have tell her stop. Hopefully when Spring passes Beatrix will settle too.

You have my empathy as its so stressful bonding rabbits but also so rewarding once its done.

Back