• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 2 males

Bino Wabbit

Alpha Buck
I am going to try and bond 2 males, both have very laid back tempermants. Both are neutered but 1 was only done recently, i wondered how long to wait until i try them together?:)

I would wait 8-10 weeks maybe longer depending on the bun just to give their hormones time to settle.

I bonded my 2 males, my first bond and they have been together coming up for a year now and both were hyper, not so laid back and one had an domineering aggressive behaviour and after a few fights things settled nicely and both are happy laid back and not aggressive towards human or each other :love: they are brothers from seperate litters and love each other:love:

Im so happy they got on :love:

Hope you have the same luck its wonderful when bunnies have friends :love::love:

Good luck with the bonding, we are hoping to bond our two male nethies soon. They were both neutered 6-8 weeks ago and they are father and son.

I just need to set aside some quality time to try and try again if needed.

Back