• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded my adult and baby rabbit

Lymie

New Kit
I'm running out of space, and just had a job loss so I can't build a new cage for my babies. I have a male adult with a giant cage, but he can't be seperated from it. My babies are bonded and I couldn't put Lou in there because Beazel ripped his claw off. Alfie, my sweetheart, is going to stay. I couldn't bare to give him up anyway. Lou is going to be adopted out.

So started the bonding. I read about doing it all at once instead of taking them out whenever they fought. I decided that I would only remove Alfie if he started fighting back. He did not. He recognized that monster bunny is a monster and cannot be defeated.

It took an hour. I knew it was susessful when Beazel started licking Alfies scrumptious wittle ewrs. It was good.

Beazel is at this very moment humping the wrong end.

are either/both neutered? watch with the head humping that Alfie doesnt get irritated and bite-can be quite nasty.
well done on a quick and hopefully successful bond!

are either/both neutered? watch with the head humping that Alfie doesnt get irritated and bite-can be quite nasty.
well done on a quick and hopefully successful bond!

Beazel is neatured but Alfie is not. I'm still waiting for a certain pair to drop. Otherwise he's a really docile rabbit. I've often wondered if he wasn't really a doe, because he just acts like a girly girl. But the vet checked him and confirmed he's a male, so I guess I just got a sissy boy. He hasn't bit or kicked Beazel yet, or shown any signs of aggression. That's most of the reason why I picked him to stay. Lou is really mean.

Back