• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Bobby & Willow, bonded pair, 2-3 yrs old, W. Yorkshire

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of k1984

Physical Description Black and white bunnies. Bobby is black and white with the most striking blue eyes you've ever seen! They colour is stunning light blue (I could gaze into them all day long!).
Willow is the mostly black bunny with a lovely white tummy and fluffy tail. Both have the softest, silkiest fur :love: Both medium size. Netherland x dutch perhaps looking at them?!
Temperament ADORABLE. Quite simply, the most loving, extremely easy to handle, very friendly little things. Fantastic all round.
Age 2-3 years
Sex Bobby = male, Willow= female
Neuter Status = Bobby is neutered. Willow isn't....she could really do with being as she is currently going through a phantom pregnancy with me (nest has been built for a few days now..poor thing). Both are very closely bonded, always snuggling. A very chilled out pair.
Health Very healthy. Eating/toilet well. Teeth look perfect. Only thing needed were nails clipping which I did on arrival. A little plump...I assume they haven't had must space to run about and play and they are on the plump size and seem to prefer snoozing and laying about :lol:
Type of home wanted= the absolute very best for these two. They are a ready bonded, ready tamed, loving pair of bunnies that deserve the best.
Location West Yorkshire (Could look further afield for the right home...contact me).
Reason for rehoming=I have acquired two bunnies for safe keeping, who came via a friend of mine who fosters rescue dogs. She spotted these for sale just a few days before Easter advertised as 'Easter bunnies'. They had been abandoned and passed on just a few days before that by their previous owner who couldn't care for them anymore, so are not babies, but a bonded adult pair. They have been passed about too many times in such a short space of time so she got them and brought them to safety with me, where they have enjoyed a peaceful and pampered Easter.

They are safe, well cared for with me....but I would love to find them a permanent forever home, as they so very much deserve. It would be wonderful to get them a happy ending and happier future than what they could have ended up with! I am desperately trying very hard not to become attached to them (but it is proving very hard as they are so very loveable)!

Please contact me if you would be interested in offering Bobby and Willow a permanent forever home :love:

IMG_2644_zps8j9gai8d.jpg

They are gorgeous :love: hope they find a forever home soon :thumb:

Thank you...I think so too :love: They are beautiful natured bunnies...really lovely natured. They will bring so much joy to a new family :love: :love:
Bobby's eyes are stunning too! :love:

These two gorgeous bunnies are still looking for their forever home. I would really appreciate it if you could share they story to help them find their loving forever home. I am happy to travel with them to ensure they get their perfect home :love: Thanks x

They've been enjoying the sunshine today and having lots of cuddles :love: Such loving little things :love:

These two have had no interest at all. Poor bunnies....such a shame too, as they are such lovely natured sweethearts :love:

Just to add....I am happy to travel with them to ensure a good home :thumb:

Back