• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbin & Roo Today : ) - pic heavy

:love: if there were two bunnies in this world that were made for each other its this pair, they are stunning :D

*is cycling to Thea's as she knows about the gate problem and wonders if Thea will be able to answer my questions about inheritance as i pop the bunnehs in bag to steal*

:lol:

*is cycling to Thea's as she knows about the gate problem and wonders if Thea will be able to answer my questions about inheritance as i pop the bunnehs in bag to steal*

:lol:

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww hun you should not be cycling all that way :no: I will come get you in my car one day! :D But I'm not discussing your inheritance!! :rolleyes: :lol:

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww hun you should not be cycling all that way :no: I will come get you in my car one day! :D But I'm not discussing your inheritance!! :rolleyes: :lol:

but, Thea, i thought we were buddies, y'know, we're young and all that! ....... can i borrow your phone?! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my GOODNESS, Thea!!!!! What utterly fantastic piccies!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D I love little Bobbin SO much......and little Roo is fast becoming every bit as stunning as he is!!!!! :D :D LOVELY buns!!!:D

Back