• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie 22nd July 2015

A heartbreaking story :cry: Amazing to see her recovery and how happy she became with you :love: I'm so sorry :cry: Binky free pretty Bobbie xx

I'm crying again - she was beautiful and brave and she knew how much you loved her. Binky-free at The Bridge, gorgeous Bobbie, you will be terribly missed. xxx

What a lovely tribute to an amzing rabbit. She was lucky to have you Jane, so sorry you've had to go through the pain of losing her.

My favourite RU bunny :love: you couldn't have had a better home, reunited with Brian and your babies beautiful girl. Fly high Bobbie xxx

Dear Jane,

I am so glad that Bobbie found you to make sure she and her first kits had good homes.
In reading your bunny tributes, I sense that your bunnies saved you. I hope they will continue to have success in letting you know how much you are loved, by themselves and all your friends on RU.

One of my favorite forum rabbits, she was such a fighter from the time she got out of that hell hole.

God bless you little lady go find your children and breathe the fresh air with no more problems.

Take care of yourself Jane, you did her proud these last 8 years.

Bobbi was such a courageous bunny but could not have done it without you Jane. She is so lucky she came to you xxx

Binky free Bobbie xx

Oh my goodness!! I have just heard about beautiful Bobbie, I am so sorry Jane, you must be devastated, I will never, ever forget that horrendous place and getting her out of there, she was in and awful wire care, 18 inches square with a hose pipe running through it with punched holes in for her water, she had never, ever had hay and had tried dreadfully to make a nest with fur for her tiny babies, the fur was soaking wet from the hose pipe, I will never ever forget that scene

Thank you so much for giving her the most fabulous home, with all the love and care that you gave her, she was so lucky to have you as her bunny Mum, she was so loved and I am truly thankful that you offered her a forever home, I can never thank you enough for what you did for beautiful Bobbie

Binky free at the bridge Bobbies, go and find all your babies, have fun with them in the long green grass xxx

Back