• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit - A year ago today

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
March 22nd 2009 was the hardest day of my life. I lost my best friend. :cry:

Things got easier, but only because I found peace in the fact she was free of pain. I miss her more and more every day.
Biscuit was my best friend. We had such an amazing bond. She could tell when I wasn't very well, just like I could with her. I'd bring her inside for some cuddles, and we'd fall asleep together.
She didn't have a bad bone in her body, and loved nothing more than cuddles and kisses.

Squishy. I'll never stop loving you. I hope you've made lots of friends at the bridge.

DSC00817.jpg

What a lovely picture and what a gorgeous bun. :love:

I'm sorry for your loss. Losing them is SO hard and upsetting because they have such an impact in your life.
I have no doubt at all that she is very happy at the bridge and grateful that she was lucky enough to be loved by you.

Binky on Biscuit. x

We burried her in a plant pot and bought a bleeding heart plant for her, and its just started to come back. Loads of new leaves on it :) She's keeping that plant alive :)

Maybe Biscuit is playing at the Bridge with my Bobby, who was just settling in himself from the previous day. That's a nice thought :).

Last edited:
Awwww so sad. It doesnt get easier does it? You just kind of get used to it, like a dull ache of acceptance :(
Thinkin of you today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lovely picture.

it really doesn't get any easier :( hugs to you xxx

hope you are having lots of fun at the bridge beautiful girl xxx

Back