• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binkying when being told off

Anyone else have this? When the bunnies are being naughty I say 'ah ah' and they immediately stop what they're doing, then binky away :roll: :lol: They never binky as much as when I'm telling them off! I've noticed as well that when about to do something naughty, they'll look over at me to see if I'm watching, if I make eye contact they won't do it, but if I'm not looking at them they'll start with the naughtiness :shock:

What naughtiness do your buns get up to?

What naughtiness do your buns get up to?

To be honest compared to a lot of rabbits they're actually really well behaved, I was expecting them to try eat the sofa legs, skirting boards, desks etc. but they're really good with not chewing. They do like to dig in the rug though, and they can jump on/over things so quietly, one minute they'll be asleep in their cage, then ill turn around and a few seconds later they're on the sofa (usually on top of my laptop) :roll: The sofa is off limits ever since they pee'd on it. Oh and I had to move a lot of stuff around recently meaning the fake fireplace was un-bunny-proofed. I never realised the 'coal' was polystyrene until they pulled it off the fireplace and tried to eat it :shock: Petra sounds like a very cute handful :lol:

To be honest compared to a lot of rabbits they're actually really well behaved, I was expecting them to try eat the sofa legs, skirting boards, desks etc. but they're really good with not chewing. They do like to dig in the rug though, and they can jump on/over things so quietly, one minute they'll be asleep in their cage, then ill turn around and a few seconds later they're on the sofa (usually on top of my laptop) :roll: The sofa is off limits ever since they pee'd on it. Oh and I had to move a lot of stuff around recently meaning the fake fireplace was un-bunny-proofed. I never realised the 'coal' was polystyrene until they pulled it off the fireplace and tried to eat it :shock: Petra sounds like a very cute handful :lol:

Haha they sound like a funny handful how cute!! Aside from peeing on the sofa [emoji85] I'd actually go nuts at them! I'm so glad I don't have 2 buns anymore- 1 is a handful enough!

Both my bridge buns did the head shake binky/feet flick when being told off,mainly for stripping the wallpaper all over the house.It worked for ten seconds then back they would go.I ended up with no wallpaper two feet or more above carpet level.It was textured stuff so perfect for bunnies,lol.Lucky I'm not house proud.:lol:

Back