• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bind weed

i pull all the flower pods off before i get home, hedge bindweed is the big white bell flowers isnt it, field bindweed is a lot smaller and different underneath too.
/QUOTE]

Yep, that's right. I always think of it as Hedge Bindweed being the much bigger thuggish one. The flowers on Field Bindweed also are not only smaller, but are striped pink and white.

i pull all the flower pods off before i get home, hedge bindweed is the big white bell flowers isnt it, field bindweed is a lot smaller and different underneath too.
I sit in the garden with the buns and fill a big box with hay and love watching them eat it, it puts me in the most relaxing mood ever, i caught myself yesterday singing " thats it eat eat eat and make me some golden poos" rather loudly lol.. my neighbors already think im batty

:lol: I'm hearing it to the sound of Tigerfeet

I just love watching my rabbits have some leaves or something and if Toffee has some Pebbles will steal it out of her mouth and if Pebbles has some Toffee will steal it back and it goes on and on and I just laugh [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i think this is why my buns are too chunky, i like watching them eat too much :lol:

Watching buns eat is great fun though. When I put the food down, I have to lay on the floor and inspect the mouth :lol: They tend to get loads of low calorie stuff. But I guess yours do too, as your an ace forager? :wave:

yeah my main problem was too much pellets, in a couple of days and dropping them down again because they are still being fed a little too much, just didnt want it to be a really drastic decrease all at once. They are eating more hay now though

Back