• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big buns you are beautiful x

I said get the biggest size.........stoopid hoomin!

Picture015-1.jpg

I love these topics, any excuse to put my handsome boy on here.
Love big bunnies cos they are lovable, cuddly, funny, cheeky and loves being around people where as in the past my little ones didn't really like to around people feet but Bramble rules the garden and will plonk where ever and whoever he wants.

Here he is at about 14 weeks

DSC09809.jpg

DSC09811.jpg

and a few weeks ago

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

Would you believe he is an outside bunny but is very quick at getting in the back door when it is open to have a nosey around the house. little tinker!!!

My big bunny is my frenchie Darwin, who is ever so slightly stooooopid, and we love him for lots of reason - he's v friendly, he's v happy, he loves his lady bun Lavender, he love his hay, his poos are like boulders (honestly there are smaller mapped rock formations!), he's a bit of a scaredy cat, and he always seems to make us laugh.

IMG_4575.jpg

He also thinks hes a dog, or perhaps a show jumping pony..
IMG_4553.jpg

My big bunny is my frenchie Darwin, who is ever so slightly stooooopid, and we love him for lots of reason - he's v friendly, he's v happy, he loves his lady bun Lavender, he love his hay, his poos are like boulders (honestly there are smaller mapped rock formations!), he's a bit of a scaredy cat, and he always seems to make us laugh.

IMG_4575.jpg

IMG_4553.jpg

I love the picture of him jumping:love: My camera pauses before it takes a pic so i never catch anythin good lol

IMG_4553.jpg

if there is one thing guaranteed to make me laugh its big bunny bikies:lol:

love it!

Our three... they are 1/2 Flemish Giant, 1/2 Continental Giant. Currently about 6 months old.

Dark Sable is Keyser, More gingery one is Caern, and the paler one is our big boy, Soze.

heap.jpg

desktopbuns.jpg

Caern & Soze

caernpile.jpg

Back