• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big & Beige's bunny mummy

What special bunnies. Its sad some died but you cared for them so well. Big and Beige are a credit to you :love::love::love::love:

I never knew their background story, so sad, but lovely bunnies now. And such amusing and talented story tellers :lol:

I didnt know their story before :( How sad that their mummy and the other bunnies left for the Bridge. But how amazing that Big and Beige survived and thrived :love::love:

I remember their story it made me :cry:

You must be so proud of Big and Beige now :love:

Yes I feel I know everything about them. It was a wonderful experience raising them.But very sad to lose Speckled and Tiger.

Susiebun, Beige Saffron Walden BunBun is his full name. Beige was his nest nick name but as he was getting bigger he was so pretty he looked lie a little girl so I was going to call him Saffron. Then Aunty Angie and Aunty Tracey checked their bums and Beige was a boy so I added Walden to his name to make it sound more masculine. And of course BunBun is their family name.

Big Dhillon Bunty BunBun. Big was her nest nick name cos she was the biggest baby. I thought she looked like a boy so wanted to call her Dhillon. I asked her grandma for name ideas if she was a girl. Grandma suggested Bunty. Now what chance does a bunny named Bunty BunBun have :lol: she would get teased by the other bunnies. But cos she did turn out to be a girl she ended up with all the names :lol:

What an amazing experience and achievement to have been able to hand rear these two beautiful bunnies :love::love: B&B are without a doubt two of my most favourite RU bunnies :D Dudley is a little upset though as he thought Beige had some Essex ancestry based on his middle names Saffron Walden (a village in Essex)!!

Dudley: Yes but it doesnt matter, Beige can be an honorary Essex buck! Also it's a good job Daisy wasnt in the nest coz if Big is Big then Daisy would have been called Bigger!!

Last edited:
What an amazing experience and achievement to have been able to hand rear these two beautiful bunnies :love::love: B&B are without a doubt two of my most favourite RU bunnies :D Dudley is a little upset though as he thought Beige had some Essex ancestry based on his middle names Saffron Walden!!

Dudley: Yes but it doesnt matter, Beige can be an honorary Essex buck! Also it's a good job Daisy wasnt in the nest coz if Big is Big then Daisy would have been called Bigger!!

Dudley, you are sooo rude about poor little Daisy :no:

I knew BunBun and the other babies from your siggy, never realised they were B & B's mummy and siblings. That is so sad, BunBun was so gorgeous :cry:

Love the story of their names :lol: they do suit them so well!

What an amazing experience and achievement to have been able to hand rear these two beautiful bunnies :love::love: B&B are without a doubt two of my most favourite RU bunnies :D Dudley is a little upset though as he thought Beige had some Essex ancestry based on his middle names Saffron Walden (a village in Essex)!!

Beige: Daisy is an Essex doe. If Big and Daisey had been in the nest together there wouldn't have been any room left for me and the others. Their names could be Huge and Humungus. The last lot of foster babies here were all bucks, they had a riot. It would have been great to share the nest with brothers.

Beige: Hmmm lets see you could be our cousin and our uncle

Big: Yes or you could be our nephew twice removed

Beige: Yes it's complicated

Big: Very complicated

auntie angie said it was very complicated too, we is all stunning bunnehs though, thats all that matters!

auntie angie said it was very complicated too, we is all stunning bunnehs though, thats all that matters!

Beige: I agree we are a very good looking family, although my sister Big isn't as good looking as me but I do set a very high standard

Back