• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Best way to clean a white rabbit?

Marlene said:
I would rather do without my knickers than my LOC
MARLENE!!!! :shock:
A well known Scottish phrase comes to mind 'thon wifie's aw' fur coat an' nae knickers'
8.gif
, I hope that doesn't describe you madam !!!!!!!
1.gif
:wink: :shock: :lol:

[quote="bunnyhuggger"
A well known Scottish phrase comes to mind 'thon wifie's aw' fur coat an' nae knickers'
8.gif
, I hope that doesn't describe you madam !!!!!!!
1.gif
:wink: :shock: :lol:[/quote]

:p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am on the floor laughinig here Lynda, I bet Marlene will regret saying that now :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind you, I am beginning to wonder about our sweet and innocent Marlene, do you think she has been to a Tom Jones Concert on the sly, and learnt her knicker throwing tendancies from there :shock: :shock: ..she seems to have a very carefree attitude all of a sudden :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
Adele................ whisky mak's ye' frisky :roll: :wink: :lol:

:shock: :shock: No I DONT know Lynda :lol: :lol: :lol: ..I feel drunk after drinking Cola or lemonade, so goodness knows what I would be like after a wee tipple of Whisky...flat out asleep rather than frisky me thinks :p :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know Marlene was saying how cold it was in Bonnie Scotland, so now we know that Whisky could be the key to braving the cold without those essential undergarments :shock: :shock: ..THAT explains it all thanks Lynda :roll: :lol: :lol:

Why am I feeling that Marlene may kill us when she finally catches up with this thread, hope she forgives us :shock: :lol:

You "wee" monkeys
hearseespeak.gif
hearseespeak.gif

I'm shocked right out of my knickers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind you Lynda ..up here we say "fur coat and nae drawers" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still laughing here on a very cold and blustery, hailstone night
hurts.gif
hurts.gif

Come to think of it..I certainly don't have a fur coat and I am keeping quiet about the knickers/drawers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote="Marlene"
I'm shocked right out of my knickers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:(Quote Marlene)

Oh no! :shock: :shock: Well as site Admin we command you to jump right back into them, no nudity allowed this is a family friendly forum :no: :lol: :lol:

Still laughing here on a very cold and blustery, hailstone night
hurts.gif
hurts.gif
(Quote Marlene)

Marlene I am so glad you saw the funny side of it, me and Lynda do not know where to DRAWER the line sometimes :p :lol: :lol:
Come to think of it..I certainly don't have a fur coat and I am keeping quiet about the knickers/drawers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote Marlene)

:wink: That is probably a very wise move Marlene, you keep those knickers close to your skin :wink: :lol: :lol:

Oh no!! I hope Tams does not seen this thread else she will be saying the knicker elastic of decency is spreading a wee bit too far, and may just PING us all back into line!! :shock: :shock: :lol:

Tam has seen it but is just sitting here shaking her head at the madness, I think its beyond hope really so I'm just going to tottle off and pretend it never happened.....

Tam
:lol:

Marlene said:
Tam ..please don't PING our knicks to the line :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think we are safe on that front Marlene, Tams has run a 100 mph to another more DECENT thread....no point getting your knickers in a twist on this one unless you really have to!!. :shock: :? :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Good grief - this thread started out as how to keep white buns clean and ended up as knickers, drawers and whisky :shock:
Can I join in please :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaypot said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Good grief - this thread started out as how to keep white buns clean and ended up as knickers, drawers and whisky :shock:

Yes that just about sums it up Jay :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: and please do join in, the more the merrier!!(going back to the whisky theme ) :p :lol: :lol:

Erm.....Adele has very kindly drawn my attention to this very funny thread! You wee tinkers, you! But, pray, what is knickers???!!!!! :lol:
heh heh only joking, honest!!!!! I know it is something that Lottie doesn't wear!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :lol:

Heeehh...I am wary now in case I say anything which these very clever "tinkers" pick up on. Lynda is a master at it and Adele is coming on nicely.....nicky tams is another word(s) for knickers here and no ....Lynda..... I haven't nicked Tams :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great if we can have a good laugh "innit" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tree wrote

Could you find out for me too please, I am in Wolverhampton.

Here is a number for you Tree

Trevor Lowe: 01323 488 722

Found out that this is the number to contact wherever you are and then they will help you with someone in your area

Marlene said:

Tree wrote

Found out that this is the number to contact wherever you are and then they will help you with someone in your area

Thank you, you are a star.

PS...it is £5.05 for one litre but is so economical because it is concentrated so please don't be put of by the price. You are better with a plunger..Amway have those as well.. and then you can use teeny weeny drops at a time. You will be amazed at the uses you will find!!

Tree said:
Marlene said:

Tree wrote

I'm lost as I haven't followed this thread from the beginning... but.. what has Trevor Lowe got to do with knickers and whisky :?: :lol:

Thank you, you are a star.

Back