• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best rabbit harness / lead ?

Hi guys

Can anyone recommend a good harness lead? I've heard the Pets At Home ones are useless...? The one I buy needs to be really safe as my flat has big communal gardens and it would be a nightmare if Barney escaped.

Safety is most important factor although I would prefer to get one that doesn't make the poor creature look like he's into bondage :lol:

Thanks for all your help previously - Barney is now a very happy, naughty little rabbit.

Jenny

I dont like harnesses and leads, i find them to be too restricting for the bun, i think its best not to have one. Does the bun live inside or outside?

Hiya

He lives inside. He has a balcony to run around on but that's all. A lead is the only chance he'll have to get out on the grass unfortunately.

Be careful and make sure your harness fits really well - we had someone report that they'd lost their giant bun in the park y'day after it escaped out of its' harness.. :cry:

Yes, if Joey decided to bolt he'd get so thin he'd wriggle straight out of it, but I didn't want to do it too tight, so just gave up in the end.

Back