• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beatrix keeps falling over UD been to vets

oh just saw this, I adore Beatrix the little star :love:
So was it a crash over like a happy bunny flop where they zone out? or were you saying that Bryn has seen those, and said it is not like that? The first time I saw my bun Blanco do a flop over I took him to a vet and of course nothing was wrong but I thought he was dying, & read later that it means they are in bliss when they do that.
If it is a slight fall over with no zonking out maybe Beatrix would benefit with a precautionary course of panacur? Hugs to you and your cheeky girl :D

I had seen her fall over about two weeks ago, but then Bryn had seen her do a crash over bunny flop, when he told me I thought he meant she'd fallen again :oops:, I was being paranoid. I do panacuar her, but will do them again just in case, I think I was having a worry about nothing though :oops:

I had seen her fall over about two weeks ago, but then Bryn had seen her do a crash over bunny flop, when he told me I thought he meant she'd fallen again :oops:, I was being paranoid. I do panacuar her, but will do them again just in case, I think I was having a worry about nothing though :oops:

ahh don't worry I'm just as paranoid, when molly dramtically flops on his side (drama queen) I get all panicky and flustered because I think his abscess his back again. But then I remind myself that hes happy and is just being silly :roll: Think these bunnies will give my a heart attack one day!

It's right isn't it, this forum doesn't help, reading about all these illnesses all the time :lol:

Glad my little Beatrix is ok:D at least she will carry on getting into mischief:lol:
:lol::lol:

Yep she tripped me up this morning by running around my like a rocket, she's a greedy madam :lol:

Well I was poorly Monday and forgot to take her :oops:, so made an appointment for today (she was due her cylap today, so got it done at same time). Anyway vet checked her over and can find nothing wrong with her, he said he ears are a bit waxy, but nothing to worry about. He's given me cleanaural for cats to clean her ears up, but said she was fine :D

Well I was poorly Monday and forgot to take her :oops:, so made an appointment for today (she was due her cylap today, so got it done at same time). Anyway vet checked her over and can find nothing wrong with her, he said he ears are a bit waxy, but nothing to worry about. He's given me cleanaural for cats to clean her ears up, but said she was fine :D

Pardon :? cant hear you cos my ears need a clean.

Pass the Cleanaural Beatrix !! :lol:

Glad she's OK Tree :D

Janex :wave:

Poor Little Bea! I think her and Rudy are talking over msn while we are out about what they can do to get to the vets next :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Poor Little Bea! I think her and Rudy are talking over msn while we are out about what they can do to get to the vets next :lol::lol::lol::lol:

They're a pain, she was thumping in the vets too, she was louder than the dogs :lol:

Back