• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano and Gordon get a new tray/New pics added pg 2

Spenser HATES being picked up. He likes a human audience though, and being stroked when he is in the mood. He grooms fleeces and cushions, and seems to think they are his friends. Maybe when his hormones settle he'll be a bit less nervous.

Spenser HATES being picked up. He likes a human audience though, and being stroked when he is in the mood. He grooms fleeces and cushions, and seems to think they are his friends. Maybe when his hormones settle he'll be a bit less nervous.

Bouncer dislikes being handled also but is better than he was and now tolerates it for short periods of time ...and will let you know when he's had enough :lol:

Bump for Jill, sorry Lady Woodward, to see some new pics of the couple :)

Last edited:
Ahh yes but Liz you must remember to address Lady Woodward by her correct title now or she will be most upset :roll: :lol:

Not sure if this shouldn't be amended slightly to Lady Lemon Woodward though..... :p:lol:

Sorted now, please accept my apologies! ;) That's what I think Steph every time I see pics of Milly!

Is he as naughty as Milly? She's a right little trouble maker :lol:

Not really no :lol: He's usually a perfectly behaved bun although he will sometimes follow Beano's naughty lead :roll: And when he's inside he will be rather cheeky and expect to be allowed wherever he wants and have a good nosey!

Back