• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano???-10/11

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Beano came in to us in January 2008 when we received a call from a local vets about a stray injured guinea pig. She had the worst wounds I've ever seen ( I won't post them here but they can be found if you search for them)

Beano01-1.jpg

It took months but eventually we got her back to full health although she had bad scars

Beano6.jpg

As she had become very loved and part of the family during her recovery she had to stay and she joined my herd. :love::love:

In the summer this year she had a major operation to have a skin tumour removed from her hind leg and once again she bounced back

Beano12.jpg

On Tuesday evening having already dealt with the passing of Dobby I found Beano in her hutch dead. We don't know how old she was but we've sure enjoyed her company and feel honoured to have been able to give this little fighter a lovely few years here with us.

Bless you Beano it will be a quieter hutch without you.

Till we meet again

Last edited:
I am so sorry Tracy, Beano was a little darling, I remember his story so well, popcorn free at the bridge Beano, have fun when you get there xxx

what a lucky piggie to have found his way to you and been able to enjoy so much extra time. Popcorn free little man and hugs to you Tracy x

Back