• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

barc..OPEN DAY ... IF YOU WERE THERE ...PLEASE READ .

It's a good job you're friends Alice & Theo ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was lovely to meet you Theo :wave: :D

Friends pfft! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was lovely to meet you too Denise although you were nothing like I thought you would be but I don't know what I was expecting

It was lovely meeting you Theo, Lynne, Michelle, Angie and Tracey! :wave:
Nice seeing you again, Denise! :wave:

It was a brilliant day and we couldn't have asked for beter weather, how lucky were we ;)

Great amount raised too. Great also to meet so many like minded people. I have sent Angie and Tracey some photos I took. I am sure they will put a few on a thread.

Well done everyone :wave:

It was a brilliant day and we couldn't have asked for beter weather, how lucky were we ;)

Great amount raised too. Great also to meet so many like minded people. I have sent Angie and Tracey some photos I took. I am sure they will put a few on a thread.

Well done everyone :wave:

It was lovely to meet you:wave:

Wow what a fantastic amount. :shock: Well done everyone :wave:

It was a lovely day and nice to put some faces to RU names. :D

Did Denise manage to leave empty handed? I know she had her eyes on the two little rews. :love:

Wow what a fantastic amount. :shock: Well done everyone :wave:

It was a lovely day and nice to put some faces to RU names. :D

Did Denise manage to leave empty handed? I know she had her eyes on the two little rews. :love:

hmmm ..perhaps Denise should answer that one ;)

£750!!!!!! WOW That is absolutely fantastic. It really was a lovely day and the chance to meet some great people.

Angie - you really do not want to see the state of my leg, ankle and shoulder right now.:( definitely wont be driving for a few days. Trust me to find the only bunny hole in the lawn though:lol:

ooops realy sorry :(:(

It was lovely meeting you Theo, Lynne, Michelle, Angie and Tracey! :wave:
Nice seeing you again, Denise! :wave:

:wave: you too. didnt realise who you were at first although accent should have given it away if my brain had been working :)

It was a brilliant day, I loved it, and amount raised is brilliant. Can I put my name down for tombola again next year please? :lol::lol::lol:

Really good to meet some more RUers cos I had only met Angie and Tracey before :D

Thats brilliant news, well done everyone :)
I didn't realise how close Barnsley is to Lincoln, I can easily make that drive, shame I was working :(

Wow Angie and Tracey - that is a fantastic amount!! :D xx

Thank you to everyone involved. We really enjoyed it and enjoyed meeting everyone. :wave: xx

(Lynne frightened me to death when she went over - norrrtttyy digging-bunnies - take care and hope you soon fully recover!! :love:)

Wow Angie and Tracey - that is a fantastic amount!! :D xx

Thank you to everyone involved. We really enjoyed it and enjoyed meeting everyone. :wave: xx

(Lynne frightened me to death when she went over - norrrtttyy digging-bunnies - take care and hope you soon fully recover!! :love:)

glad you enjoyed it :) , i kept seeing you but never got the chance to talk to you, sorry.

Back