• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby rexes!

Thanks for providing my fix of 'bunny cuteness' - they are adorable. Well done on rescuing and caring for them :D

They are so adorable! The way they advertised them wasn't quite so good though..it actually made me angry! Just glad that you were able to rescue this gorgeous bunch!

Last edited:
Oh wow, gorgeous :love:
So glad you got to them - who knows what would've happened otherwise, with an ad like that!

My word, that advert makes me angry. Velvet, Juniper and babies seem to have had a very lucky escape! I am so glad you managed to take them on.

The advert was just awful, I dread to think of their fate had you not rescued them. :( What a difference you have made to this gorgeous little family's future. This thread has really made me smile, particularly the bit about your partner not being able to part with them. :love:

I think I squealed loud enough to wake the whole hotel floor. :love: They are just the sweetest, cutest little bunnies ever. Their fur must be so soft.

Oh my goodness ....:love: I can't remember when I last saw anything that cute. The initial ad made me super angry but then it was all washed away by the cuteness of the kits :love:

Well done for taking them in, hope they give you years and years of joy :)

Awwww I can feel the softness just from the pics.

Thank goodness they have a knowledgable home with you.

You know those threads that you come back to because they're so cute?

This is one of them for me!

Your OH is a massive, massive softy, but I can see why he couldn't bear to part with these little guys.

xx:love:

You know those threads that you come back to because they're so cute?

This is one of them for me!

Your OH is a massive, massive softy, but I can see why he couldn't bear to part with these little guys.

xx:love:

ee35c564bf56bdbf71d9467372169a71.jpg

Sphinx

65b522324aab8d86016f102a742a2a3e.jpg

Chicken legs

Back