• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Baby mini/dwarf lops - Nottingham

xfallenxskyx

Warren Scout
Willow, Mushroom, Acorn, Brandy & Pumpkin

11ioosi.jpg
2462wlk.jpg

Willow (left), Mushroom (right) Males

2duvzlz.jpg
2ewm9w8.jpg
6hjnz6.jpg

Pumpkin (left), Brandy (middle), Acorn (right) Females

11i3fjo.jpg
35iwqxx.jpg

Lily (mum, left), Muffin (dad, right)
Muffin has been adopted after neutering. Lily is getting spayed soon and is reserved to live with a neutered male.
Most of the babies still have uppy ears, though based on mum & dad they're likely to flop.

Lily (mum, reserved) was brought to me already pregnant, there are 5 babies who are now 8 weeks old (born 4.10.16), they have all now been vaccinated.
Willow & Mushroom are boys, Acorn, Pumpkin & Brandy are girls.
They are all very friendly. Mum & dad are smallish lops, so I think they're mini lop/dwarf lop crosses.

Videos of them from 2 days old onwards are on here (scroll down): http://www.burrowedheartsrescue.com/rabbits

They can either be adopted in same sex pairs/groups, or to be bonded to another rabbit (without too much of an age gap) who must have already been spayed/neutered.
Adopters will have to sign a neutering agreement and get them done once they're old enough, as well as the normal adoption form.

Email me at burrowedheartsrescue@outlook.com if you're interested in adopting :)

Last edited:
I've been watching their progress :D Brandy and Mushroom are my firm favourites, they're the most mischievous!

This is them all today :)
Mushroom & Willow are now reserved to go to a new home together.

Last edited:
OMG :love: Cuteness overload! Snuggly winter babies :love: Willow's come out of his shell, what a tearaway! They're all going to be little handfulls, just like Mum XD

Cute black noses on the two boys :love:

Back