• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Chippie :) - hes got a name whoooop :)

Gorgeous:love::love: I have 5 babies at the moment and they are hilarious, nice to have them from babies as they become so tame, although mam and dad are tame also (thanks to Kayj) hope you manage to keep him/her. My daddy chippy is being neutered on Tuesday:shock: Love your baby though:love:

awwwwwwwwwwww you have them :D:D:D:D:D:D i hope they love the beautiful home youve made for them :love::love:

*coughs* pics :D

ste thinks its a boy :cry: no chance of keeping a boy... looks like i have to let it go to my sis inlaw :(

i shall enjoy having him here for a few more weeks yet tho :love::love::love:

Awwwwww the baby is so cute:love::love:. It felt weird last saturday when Una took all mine, I am glad I only had to wait till the Monday to go and get the others. I have picked up 2 female and 1 male and guess what both females could be pregnant:shock:. (I hope so;):lol::lol::lol:) I want to keep these though but know I shouldn't really especially now I have taken a little rat in also (she is gorgeous and never thought i would say that about a rat:roll:)

Awwwwww the baby is so cute:love::love:. It felt weird last saturday when Una took all mine, I am glad I only had to wait till the Monday to go and get the others. I have picked up 2 female and 1 male and guess what both females could be pregnant:shock:. (I hope so;):lol::lol::lol:) I want to keep these though but know I shouldn't really especially now I have taken a little rat in also (she is gorgeous and never thought i would say that about a rat:roll:)

hehe you have the chippie bug.. you know youll keep a couple dont you ;)

they may not be pregnant :D, Stella quite often beats bud up when he trys to mate with her on chirpy day and i have a feeling shell never let him near her again either :lol::lol::lol: your new girls may feel like that too :D

is that the last of the chippies you have rescued? im so glad youve got them out of there, lucky little souls are set to have fantastic lives now :love::love:

We have all the ones we agreed to take and left the guy with two males as his mental health worker said if we removed them all then it would send him over the edge. His set up was great it was just minging and they had plenty of food dry & fresh, it was the fact he was letting them breed and some chewed through the wall into his next door neighbours that the council were alerted and brought in:roll:. We have given him a week to clean his set up and will go back and said if it isn't clean then we will remove the other two which he as agreed to.

Donna! I love the little baby :) Maybe, you could keep it and I could keep Bud??
I'm so glad you posted that piccy of the baby out though. Martyn can't see it in the photo you text me!!

We have all the ones we agreed to take and left the guy with two males as his mental health worker said if we removed them all then it would send him over the edge. His set up was great it was just minging and they had plenty of food dry & fresh, it was the fact he was letting them breed and some chewed through the wall into his next door neighbours that the council were alerted and brought in:roll:. We have given him a week to clean his set up and will go back and said if it isn't clean then we will remove the other two which he as agreed to.

i hope he does stand by his agreement.. thro to next door :shock::shock::shock:

Donna! I love the little baby :) Maybe, you could keep it and I could keep Bud??
I'm so glad you posted that piccy of the baby out though. Martyn can't see it in the photo you text me!!

haha no chance... you can have Stella and ill keep the two boys :p

hes so tame already :love::love:

Ste bribed him with yoghurt and he went to sleep on him :love::love:

P1010001-Copy.jpg

P1010003-1-1.jpg

i need to find out what my sis in law is going to call him, cant keep calling him baby lol

P1010005-4.jpg

P1010008-1.jpg

:love::love::love:

i promise no more :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
:lol:
I think when ive got the money i wll get some chippies :love: I love them,they are so gorgeous:love:

I cant believe how CUTE he is :love:

you wont be disappointed hun, they are my 2nd favourite animal after bunnies of course :D

once the cage is sorted they cost so little to care for its scary... even a vets visit is cheap :shock::shock:

you wont be disappointed hun, they are my 2nd favourite animal after bunnies of course :D

once the cage is sorted they cost so little to care for its scary... even a vets visit is cheap :shock::shock:

Aww thats good to know then :D I would love a chippie like your bud :love: hes just lovely :love:

he is lovely, a bit dense tho :lol::lol::lol:

i remember the car ride to the pets at home who had unrelated males to the store i got stella from and i preyed he was a dilute... i nearly peed myself when we got there and he was...he had a sore on his nose from chewing the bars and they asked if i wanted a different one.. no chance im so glad we got him :love::love::love:

How did i miss this thread?!

Peanut is lovely!!

I hope Stella and Bud find love again :love: :love: :lol:

I miss our chippes, bless there souls.

Amazing little animals to watch :love: :love:

Peanut is such a cutie name, one of my babies is called NUT, cos he is a nutter, He will be fine in his new home, at least you can visit him:D

Back