• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

aviary panels :)

Kirsty2oo9

Alpha Buck
:wave:What should the mesh be? is it 19 gauge?
And what wood should i use?(the fram part) should it be a certain type of wood?

Use 19guage or thicker and the holes should be 1/2inch x 1 inch. This is pretty standard stuff and you can get it on eBay. Go for 3ft rolls (92cm).

For the wood get some standard wood in batton form, 48mm x 23mm is ideal.

Use 19guage or thicker and the holes should be 1/2inch x 1 inch. This is pretty standard stuff and you can get it on eBay. Go for 3ft rolls (92cm).

Wow, I actually managed to get that right when I was knowledge free:shock::oops::lol:

Where can i get the batton form wood from?

Get your wood from your local timber yard, it's much cheaper. If you order enough it will probably be free delivery too. If you only want a small quantity go to wickes and they have loads of wood on display. Just look for the stuff about the right size.

Hiya

I've just ordered a 12ft x 4ft x 6ft aviary with mesh roof for £200 was from a contact via e-bay that I got my dog kennel and run through.... based in Telford though so not sure if you are too far away? Tel number is 01952 540914..... if you call let them know Julia Westwood recommended them and they knock something off mine :lol::lol:

ETA that includes delivery and erection

Back