• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aunty Ali!!, Aunty Ali...

Yes, but, yes but oh Aunty Ali you should see her, I love her so much and mummy said there would be someone special for me but I wasn't expecting this!!

Will get mummy to put a picture up shall I?

Yes, but, yes but oh Aunty Ali you should see her, I love her so much and mummy said there would be someone special for me but I wasn't expecting this!!

Will get mummy to put a picture up shall I?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Frankie I so much want to see her, what is her name?

Get you mummy to post a picture straight away:love::love::love::love::love:

Flipin Eck Theo, how long does it take to upload pics we are all waiting patiently:lol::lol:

Here it is!!, :love::love::love::love::love:, I love her and she loves me and mummy said she was really special 'cos her Mack went to the bridge and mummy still cries about him:cry::cry:, but she is really special

Please meet MABEL......:love:

MabelandFrankie007x2.jpg

MabelandFrankie005x2.jpg

Oh Aunty Ali I am so happy:love::love::love:

Thank you Aunty Ali, I am so happy, she is so special and mummy told me to wait for someone special, I wanted you to be the first to know

Love from Frankie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so pleased you have found someone special frankie and I'm really happy that Mable has somebunny to love again :)

Frankie is in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:love::love::love:

I keep coming back to look at the adorable piccys:love::love::love:

yay im really soooo happy for this little bun his posts have made me so sad and really wanted him to find a freind so happy xxx

Back