• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AUCTION - Biscuit bunny needs a home (Rainbow Rabbits)

vicki267

Mama Doe
This is Biscuit bunny, he sometimes suffers from snuffles hence why he he wearing a jumper :lol:

He is also either selectively deaf or the poor lad just cant hear me calling him :)

Either way, this special needs bunny would love to go to a wonderful forever home - He promises that his costs will not come to more than what you bid for him, regardless of his condition(s).

He has been hand knitted by myself, is filled with polyester filling and has two safety eyes fitted *NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF BISCUIT BUNNY*

The winning bid will help to raise funds for Liz at Rainbow Rabbits - We all know what a fab job her and Steve do with Special needs and elderly buns.

The auction will close on Monday 21st September at 10pm.

Please post bids on this thread, shall we start at £1.50? (Postage will be included in the final bid price).

005-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

Many Thanks

Vicki

I havent taken part in an auction before so not sure how much to go up by...is £1.75 appropriate?

Helen

Hi :wave:

Have been biding my time waiting to see if anyone else is going to bid nearer the closing time....

To make sure you raise a good amount for him, I will go to £7.00.

Thanks

Helen

Hi :wave:

Have been biding my time waiting to see if anyone else is going to bid nearer the closing time....

To make sure you raise a good amount for him, I will go to £7.00.

Thanks

Helen

Thank you very much, that is very kind :D

I will send you a PM now.

Vicki

Back