• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attachable pen too Dog crate!

I have seen the pen made by Hi-Control! £29.99 in Jollies.

Have your buns ever tried to lift it up or ever escaped either under or over it!

It won't lift up because the sides of the crate stop it from tilting.

Sorrel can't jump over the pen because she's not a great jumper - too heavy I think - ;) she's made an attempt if she thinks theres food nearby but only gets halfway up.

*however* if poppy was in there I would definitely have some kind of sheet arrangment over it because she could easily jump 63cm. or look for a pen with higher sides.

ok I have narrowed it down to either the Hi-Control 6 panel pen for £30 at Jollies that you have cluttlerydraw or the pen that is 8 panel £45 quid that diddean has.

With the 8 panel one we would have to take out a panel or 2 as it is bit too big for front room!

Think will go with yours cluttlery as it is decent enough and won't have to start cutting out panels!

Cheers for all your help!

here is mine from when i had a cage/pen

22-Oct-2006010.jpg

the crate was 48" and the pen was from http://www.croftonline.co.uk/scp/Showman_puppy_pens/Single_puppy_pen_panels.html you buy the panels seperately too so can have a pretty custom size i also bought another panel and used it as a lid. you can also get them with doors in too :D

they are really good quality, heavy enough to stop a rabbit lifting them (or my 2 never did anyway) and you can either get really high sided or just get another panel for a lid :D you can also get hook and eye type fastenings which i found were really good as the panels then literally just take apart in seconds :D

Just bought the pen for £30 from joilles! and bought a Zoom Groom brush made by Kong for cats and dogs as someone on here mentioned her rabbit didn't like being brushed either but as this brush rubber with thick cone knobs it should feel like a massage for her and the hair will cling to it!

Itested on me and it feels nice and works!:shock:

Back