• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are vets open saturdays??

:shock: me too coas if it wasnt for you guys i would have merriliy just gona along and done it...the receptionist told me its cheaper to have them done together :shock: :roll:

she may just mean that if you pay for them together its cheaper and did not explain clearly. Our surgery charges £23 for myxi and vhd together but given 2 weeks apart. If you only have one vacc done it costs £16 instead thereby paying for both to be done saves you money :D Its also an incentive for owners to fully vaccinate their buns;)

Lots of practices do this and I suspect thats all she meant. Give them a call back and ask ;)

I'd give them a call and double check - she may have meant that by paying for the two together it works out cheaper rather than actually getting them done at the same time as I know a few vets charge a bit less if getting both done "together " rather than seperately.

I was just about to say that Chloe as my vets do that with me. :lol:

:roll: :oops: :lol: yup i just spoke to the vets and dictated about this situation and was assured the receptionist made a mistake lol!!! :roll: typical!! so my little lady will be having her mxyi first as i figure its most important, then back for her VHD in 2 weeks

i guess im just lucky the vet i go to not only is small animal acredited but also keeps themselves in the know to keep the RCVS membership they currently hold :D

Back