• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are They Serious......U/D Reply From Seller..........

Not sure but I did. Dont know if that's why the seller replied :?
just done a quick email adn reported the item to..not that the sellars reply was exactly comprehensive grr how anyone coudl imagine a rabbit should go in that is unreal.. now it may make a nice hamster cage tho? but a bit pricey and probebly still too small x

Perhaps members can report it (and similar auctions), I just reported it under 'misleading title' and put in the short description that it was unsuitable for advertised use and breaches the RSPCA five freedoms ensuring a suitable environment is provided :?

Perhaps members can report it (and similar auctions), I just reported it under 'misleading title' and put in the short description that it was unsuitable for advertised use and breaches the RSPCA five freedoms ensuring a suitable environment is provided :?

:thumb:

I've also emailed the seller! I'd e-mail ebay only I can't find where to do it, the report this item doesn't allow you to leave a comment?!:? By the way is it actually going to be made law that hutches sold for rabbits should be a minimum of 6'x2'x2' or is it just a recommended size?

I've also emailed the seller! I'd e-mail ebay only I can't find where to do it, the report this item doesn't allow you to leave a comment?!:? By the way is it actually going to be made law that hutches sold for rabbits should be a minimum of 6'x2'x2' or is it just a recommended size?

you can write a report once u submit it.

well done. Id love to know who made it, anyone in their right mind can see thats way too small for a rabbit?? They seem to be getting smaller, not bigger!!

I have sent them an email so I am just awaiting their reply and will post it on here as soon as I get one:D

I am going to email the RWA about this too. Not sure that they can do much but my attempt has clearly been useless................

:wave: You might as well just tell me, I'm working on the hutch size project

when I get my **** into gear

Karly's suggestion seems a good one :thumb:

Back