• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone for guinea pigs (17 more coming)

sgprescue

Mama Doe
As usual lots and lots of piggies up for adoption. I have 74 here at the moment. Here are just a selection of them

One eyed Pete and Lugless Douglas (named because Pete only has 1 eye and Douglas has no ear flaps)
DSCN2058.jpg

Reese and Hershey
DSCN2215Correction.jpg

Sebastian and Sam
DSCN2213Correction.jpg

Tom and Jerry
DSCN2253Correction.jpg

Forest and Ash
DSCN2210Correction.jpg

Mambo and Jambo
DSCN2246Correction.jpg

Baby boys
DSCN2258Correction.jpg

Baby boys
DSCN2254Correction.jpg

Mum and sons (ready in 3 weeks)
DSCN2236Correction.jpg

Mum, son and daughter (ready soon)
DSCN2225Correction.jpg

Mums and daughters
DSCN2265Correction.jpg

Mum, sons and daughters (females reserved, 2 baby males ready in 2 weeks)
DSCN2269Correction.jpg

I could take three baby boys if any happened to be traveling this way.

And I believe Jane in Warwick needs a baby for a boar she took in.

doorkeeper said:

I can get them to peterborough on Sat although the lady I am meeting lives in Telford so she could prob get them near you.

If you are still desperate in a couple of weeks time, I may be able to help you out, I am a bit overloaded with rabbits at the moment. I normally only have about 4 rabbits, I currently have 14 and 2 litters of babies :shock: and Donna is bringing me another pair tonight :lol: Donna likes to keep me busy and out of mischief

Janice

jrn1310 said:
If you are still desperate in a couple of weeks time, I may be able to help you out, I am a bit overloaded with rabbits at the moment. I normally only have about 4 rabbits, I currently have 14 and 2 litters of babies :shock: and Donna is bringing me another pair tonight :lol: Donna likes to keep me busy and out of mischief

Janice

:oops: I'll make the effort not to put any more bunnies Janice's way so that we can come and take some guineas in a week or two if you'd like, Cheryl? We'll make it worth the trip and take a decent amount!

that would fantastic thanks ladies :D I am overloaded with them at the moment and have loads waiting to come in :roll:

If we have anybody travelling up this way then I can help out as I now have space.

Whats the chance of being able to add another boy or 2 to my 2 boys I've already got, or is it a piggy rule only to have 2 boys together :roll: ?

Loppyju said:
Whats the chance of being able to add another boy or 2 to my 2 boys I've already got, or is it a piggy rule only to have 2 boys together :roll: ?

I wouldnt risk it !!!

sgprescue said:
Loppyju said:

I wouldnt risk it !!!

:( Thought so

Stop posting all these YUMMY PIGGIES :lol:

sgprescue said:
doorkeeper said:

I can get them to peterborough on Sat although the lady I am meeting lives in Telford so she could prob get them near you.

It would be great if we can work something out, there are several very lonely boys here, I was sure the preggie girls I took in would produce some boys, but I only got two girls and stillborns :cry: Maybe I could meet her at services or somewhere? I have to go up near Stourbridge on Sat evening already, and again on Sun evening so either evening is a possibility for me. I will contact Jane and make sure she still needs a baby.

Oh, Cheryl!!!

Really must not look at anymore piggies. But they are all gorgous!!

I love Himis so much and Mambo and Jambo are so very adorable!! Must hold back :roll:

Could i ask?....How comes Lugless Douglas has no ear flaps?

JIMGRACIE said:
Could i ask?....How comes Lugless Douglas has no ear flaps?

Your guess is as good as mine :lol: I would imagine he was born like it as it doesnt look like they were chewed off.

Jane does want a baby so that is 4 if transport can be sorted. Jane would like to help with the transport but she is a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

well it looks like I am in for a busy time. I just agreed to take 17 guinea pigs from 1 home, some of which could be pregnant. Some of them will probably be arriving during the week and probably more next weekend :shock:

You do have your hands full! Sarah ..AKA "Red"..on here was interested in Nutmeg who has already found a home....she may take one of your girls??.....

Cheryl - as of Sunday onwards ARC will be in a position to take some piggies and perhaps some rabbits from you. We will have 6 piggie hutches and 2 double storey rabbit hutches available for you to fill if you need some space.

Janice & Donna

jrn1310 said:
Cheryl - as of Sunday onwards ARC will be in a position to take some piggies and perhaps some rabbits from you. We will have 6 piggie hutches and 2 double storey rabbit hutches available for you to fill if you need some space.

Janice & Donna

Janice that would be fantastic, although piggy rehoming is picking up I am still overflowing with them and have lots waiting to come in. As for the bunnies they are all neutered and ready to go, they are just not shifting at the moment. Perhaps we could arrange to meet up one day next week?

Back