• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else got a cashmere lop

Jaypot said:
We have Tansy :D She's only got one ear and no tail but she is a cashmere lop :D

tansy10may05.jpg

And our gorgeous Elliot - who has a wonky leg but is still a cashmere lop :D :D

[/img]
24April06038.jpg

Oh My God Jay, I am in love :love: Love: they're adorable I would be hugging them all the time. Are they as sweet as they look :love:

touie said:
do cashmire lops get very knotty?

They can do, they need quite a bit of brushing, Marley use to get some round his bun, I use to cut them out.

My Marley was a cashy and I am having Paw's off the in need section, it got me think about who else as got them. They're such lovely loving bunnies :love:

We have two in the rescue. Stuart, who has been looking for a home for ages, and Muffy who is a guest who never seems to be going home :roll: I spent hours grooming Muffy this afternoon, and gave Stuart a mega trim on Sunday. He is about half the size he was but still has a long fluffy coat :roll:
What possessed people to breed rabbits with such dire coats is beyond me :x So unfair to saddle an animal with a coat they can not possibly look after themself.

i think ebby has cashmere in her, she is very confident and friendly. in fact she is a complete tart :shock: :lol: :lol:
and she never does anything remotely daft :roll:

party027.jpg

bless her soggy cotton socks :lol: :lol:

bless her soggy cotton socks

surely it should be 'bless her soggy cashmere socks'?!?

All of these buns are lovely - their coats look so soft. They do look like they need a lot of grooming though.

doorkeeper said:
We have two in the rescue. Stuart, who has been looking for a home for ages, and Muffy who is a guest who never seems to be going home :roll: I spent hours grooming Muffy this afternoon, and gave Stuart a mega trim on Sunday. He is about half the size he was but still has a long fluffy coat :roll:
What possessed people to breed rabbits with such dire coats is beyond me :x So unfair to saddle an animal with a coat they can not possibly look after themself.

They are quite a bit of work, how come they're so easy going?

SOAD said:
doorkeeper said:

I wouldn't say Stuart is easy going :? He keeps bullying his girly buns :x He is not my fav rabbit at the moment :cry:

doorkeeper said:
SOAD said:
doorkeeper said:

I wouldn't say Stuart is easy going :? He keeps bullying his girly buns :x He is not my fav rabbit at the moment :cry:

Awwww bless him.

I've got one called Lovage.
She was born in our care last year and was such a sickly baby bun that she had to come in to the house for the winter, and that's where she's stayed ever since. :D

Back