• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody want two 5 month old rabbits?!

Oh dear :shock: I think you might end up living in the puppy pen with all the wires contained, and them on the outside :lol:
I know, I think I may just live in the bathroom and give them the rest of the flat!
Welcome to the world of the "chew monsters" - also known as cute smooshy bunnie monsters :lol::lol:
The funny thing is, the look on their faces when I find/see what they've done! They look so pleased, as if they've done me a favour!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I think it's time you realised your going about this the wrong way. Make a puppy pen and put the settee and anything you hold dear inside it then accept the rest of the house belongs to the rabbits!:lol:
I think you might be right! I've already had to do similar with my bedroom!

It already is :lol: I have to sort something out, dread to think what damage Marble will do in the living room!!

Been there done that :thumb: my tv lived behind an aviary panel at one point :lol:

Good luck with the bunny proofing :love:

Back