• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Suggestions would be a great help!!

OMG!! They are gorgeous!! :love:I have a black mini lop (my son) who looks exactly the same and he is paired with a grey 'helicopter lop' girl called Poppy Peaches, I lurve grey buns!! Looking forward to helping out if needed - more gorgeous buns to cuddle and my fave type too!! yayyyy!!!!!!!! Are they mini lops or dwarf??

OMG!! They are gorgeous!! :love:I have a black mini lop (my son) who looks exactly the same and he is paired with a grey 'helicopter lop' girl called Poppy Peaches, I lurve grey buns!! Looking forward to helping out if needed - more gorgeous buns to cuddle and my fave type too!! yayyyy!!!!!!!! Are they mini lops or dwarf??

Cute aren't they :)
I haven't got a clue. I went searching for pictures when you asked. I shall read some of her threads and try and find out :)

Am sure jane will be back in the morning to answer any questions - it's a big thing really, all in one day dealing with having to rehome your pets, then finding out maybe you won't have to after all.

Too true! But happy to help if I can and Jane wants it. It must be lovely to know there are truly kind people who are willing to help you in a crisis (warm heart feeling):wave:

Well I can't believe the wonderful people on here! I hadn't been on for a while due to not having my two and things being up in the air and I'd forgotten what a nice bunch you are :D

Suzibunbun they are Mini lops :) I have to admit I do think they are cute too and they are extremely inquisitive and always on the go (and very friendly)... PM's will be on their way soon...

Well I can't believe the wonderful people on here! I hadn't been on for a while due to not having my two and things being up in the air and I'd forgotten what a nice bunch you are :D

Suzibunbun they are Mini lops :) I have to admit I do think they are cute too and they are extremely inquisitive and always on the go (and very friendly)... PM's will be on their way soon...

we shall get it sorted between us :)

i am off to a christening today, so won't be able to reply to your message straight away when it arrives. will reply as soon as i get home though

will pm you my number now as well :)

Back