• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for Emily please? U/D P16, 10/12 - We've had to let her go

I am so sorry for you, what a terrible decision for you to have to make but from everything I have read on here she had a very happy time with you. You did the only thing that was fair and right for her, I am sure that both her and Archie do understand that.

Binky free now Emily, no more pain little girl :love:

My heart is breaking for you Denise,I'm so terribly sorry.You did everything you could for your beautiful girl and made a selfless decision.Sleep tight beautiful big Emily xxxxxxSending a massive hug for you sweetheart xxxxxx

aww denise I'm so sorry - poor girl. This bought a tear to my eyes to read. :(
You did the best you could for her and I'm sure her time with you was very happy.

Denise im so sorry :cry::cry: Absolutely devestated for you :( Thinking of you hun xXx

Sleep tight Emily sweetheart xXx

I'm so sorry, Denise. :cry::cry::cry:
You made the right decision for your little girl and I'm sure that she was grateful for the time that she spent with you. Sleep tight Emily xxx

So, so sorry Denise :cry::cry::cry:

Sending a big snuggle for Archie, you made a very brave and selfless decision for Emily. Thinking of you all in your loss :cry:

Back