• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any rescues have pure nethie female Update Ive reserved

:love: Lucky is her usual amazing self. I love it when she sits next to me demanding nose rubs. Donna adores her because she look like the bun she had when she was a girl. I finally got my 7ft run from Zooplus & she loves to get outside when the weather is good. Shes quite a bit bigger than her husbun who's a mini rex & shes not adverse to standing on him if it means getting to the hay/food first lol :lol:

:love: Lucky is her usual amazing self. I love it when she sits next to me demanding nose rubs. Donna adores her because she look like the bun she had when she was a girl. I finally got my 7ft run from Zooplus & she loves to get outside when the weather is good. Shes quite a bit bigger than her husbun who's a mini rex & shes not adverse to standing on him if it means getting to the hay/food first lol :lol:

lol for some reason all the white babies have ended up being alot bigger than Jelly or Peanut, must be somethign genetic!

awww i would love to see some piccies of her with her husbun :D:D

Would love to be able to put some good ones up but as you can see from my siggy the pic quality isnt very good. :( Will see if I can get some up at the week end, would love to be able to show off my babies:)

Shes so beautiful & we're all excited here Now Im just scared that the rescue will change their mind or her spey will go wrong. Looks like Ive got another NIC cage to build :lol:

Would love to be able to put some good ones up but as you can see from my siggy the pic quality isnt very good. :( Will see if I can get some up at the week end, would love to be able to show off my babies:)

id love to see them all :D:D lucky is...ermm lucky to have such a good looking husbun!

Im having camera problems now The software that came with my phone wont work because it says I need to have updated software to get my pics on the comp. My phone uses the SD micro memory card (think thats what its called) & since we've moved I cant find my memory card adapter so I cant plug my memory card into the USB stick I bought to solve the software problem. At the moment I feel like everythings conspiring against me to stop me putting pics up :( I so want to be able to show off my gorgeous buns, Im so proud of them all

Back