• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any one want a bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't rolling my eyes at you. He knows he's not allowed when you catch him he trys to get down cause he's been caught

I wasn't rolling my eyes at you. He knows he's not allowed when you catch him he trys to get down cause he's been caught

Can't you move the hanging baskets? I hope you are joking about the broom or him being punished, I can assure you he is not deliberately being naughty.:)

Nope theres no where else for them to go. Thats the thing though since he has been neutered he has gone the opposite way he's naughty grumpy stamps his feet at you and bits your ankles

Nope theres no where else for them to go. Thats the thing though since he has been neutered he has gone the opposite way he's naughty grumpy stamps his feet at you and bits your ankles

Maybe he's scared of getting a broom up his bum..

I must say, the word 'naughty' is very wrong :/ He's actually being 'bunny'. Inquisitive and foraging for food.

That sounds like the behaviour of a bunny who is bored and lonely, personally.

I do hope the broom thing is a joke, if not, thats cruelty.

I must say, the word 'naughty' is very wrong :/ He's actually being 'bunny'. Inquisitive and foraging for food.

That sounds like the behaviour of a bunny who is bored and lonely, personally.

I do hope the broom thing is a joke, if not, thats cruelty.

He's not lonely he has a wife and they have loads of stuff to do and loads of tubs of grass to eat and weeds

That was a joke seriously you people take things to seriously do you really thing i would let her even if she did want to she's not cruel you no she actually loves animals

My bunnies have their hay from a half hanging basket type thing I think it is normal for a rabbit to eat anything in reach, I would not really care if the buns ate my stuff to be honest as long as it was safe to eat, if any of my pets damaged stuff I would see it as my fault for not supervising or putting stuff out of reach

And like i'm really gonna stick a brush up his ass :roll::roll::roll:

Good I'm glad you understand bunny behaviour and realise he's not being naughty - I guess this demonstrates how we all find the use of different imagery funny or not funny - I don't see the point of saying what you did to be funny myself anymore than I'd find it funny if someone said they were going to do that or say 'I'm going to smash my kids face in' it's just not funny for me.

I do think it's funny that he got your plants though - he's quite clever really to work out how to get them:lol:

Her buns sound like they have a great time living with her. :love:

I enjoy light hearted humour about the buns, when one of mine is up to mischief, my mum usually says (whilst shaking her finger at them) 'Now mind I have a pot that you could fit perfectly in' :lol:

I've been owned by rabbits for 10yrs now i've been on this forum for 6 yrs like i would hurt any animal. I love all my animals if i was going to hurt a rabbit would a rescue let me have a bunny or would i be a fosterter for racr no i don't think so

Her buns sound like they have a great time living with her. :love:

I enjoy light hearted humour about the buns, when one of mine is up to mischief, my mum usually says (whilst shaking her finger at them) 'Now mind I have a pot that you could fit perfectly in' :lol:

That excately what my mum says harry has even been in the pot to make sure he does fit :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back